Ross LeBlanc, CPA
Ross LeBlanc has been with the Firm since 2008 and is a Member in the Tax Division.
With more than ten years of experience in public accounting, Ross concentrates on areas of tax planning and compliance for business and individuals. He is also proficient in compilation and review services. Ross specializes in the construction and manufacturing industries.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of West Florida,
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- All Sports Association
- Emerald Coast Foundation, Treasurer
- Fort Walton Beach Rotary Club
Ask Me About
- How we can be a true advisor to your business
- The issues facing the construction industry and how we can help
- What qualifies for the Research and Development Tax Credit
- Running 36 miles around Choctawhatchee Bay
- My love of trail running
- That one time in Puerto Rico