William Wayne Dunn, Jr., CPA
Wayne Dunn is a Member in Warren Averett’s Audit Practice and is the Service Area Leader for the Firm’s Consulting Division.
Wayne joined the Firm in 2008 after serving with the Birmingham office of an international accounting firm for 17 years. Wayne has extensive experience in directing and supervising audits of privately-owned businesses, not-for-profit organizations and publicly-held corporations. He has experience in a variety of industries including construction, retail, distribution and manufacturing, healthcare and technology. Wayne lives in Trussville with his wife and two daughters.
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce and Business Administration University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Master of Accountancy University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Ask Me About
- My work assisting clients with bond offerings
- How Warren Averett can bring value to a business relationship
- What are the key issues facing your business related to health care reform
- How my father influenced my choice of going into the accounting profession
- Spending my weekends watching my kids play soccer
- The ups and downs of working in public accounting