Andy King, CPA
Andy King has been with Warren Averett since 1980.
He has over 30 years of experience in all areas of taxation. With prior Internal Revenue Service work experience, he serves as a Firm expert in complex tax laws and IRS dealings. Andy also has extensive experience in assisting not-for-profit clients.
- Bachelor of Science
University of Montevallo, Montevallo, AL
- Merit Award for highest grade on the Alabama CPA examination, 1980
Ask Me About
- Working as a semi-retired consultant
- My 42 years of tax experience (nine years with the IRS and 33 years at Warren Averett)
- Spending time with grandchildren, playing golf, working on projects at my church and participating in Bible study
- Striving to glorify God in what I do