Benjamin Foerst, CPA
Ben Foerst is a Senior Manager in the Firm’s Tax Division.
He has more than 14 years of public accounting experience, which were with Metcalf Davis prior to joining with Warren Averett. Ben preforms income tax services for federal, state and local clients. He also has expertise with international tax, business and personal property tax, general business consulting and assistance with calculation of deferred tax assets and liabilities. Ben resides in Roswell with his wife and two children.
- Bachelor of Science in Management, Certificate in Accounting and Finance
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
Ask Me About
- Depreciation/expense options available under the recent tax extender legislation and the tangible property regulations
- Tax issues with expanding into a new state
- Withholding requirements for nonresident aliens
- Raising my young son and daughter
- The current state of Georgia Tech Football
- The new Star Wars movie