Jessica Juliano, CPA
Jessica is an executive recruiter with Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting.
She joined the firm in 2013 after working in public accounting with PriceWaterhouseCoopers in Birmingham. She graduated from the University of Alabama with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and a Masters of Accountancy. As an executive recruiter, Jessica is responsible for identifying talent for internal Warren Averett Firm needs as well as industry client needs in the fields of accounting, finance and administration.
Ask Me About
- Opportunities within industry clients that we help staff talented professionals (outside Public accounting)
- How to find a job in the Southeast that will provide you with potential for growth
- Interview techniques and the best way to present your professional resume
- Why I enjoy going to live music festivals around the country
- My favorite teacher who made me realize that an energetic personality can in fact become a CPA
- My passion for traveling and living in Italy while studying abroad