Nicole Entinger, CPA
A Principal in the Tax Division, Nicole Entinger joined Warren Averett in 1993.
Nicole specializes in business consulting and tax planning. She works with clients across a number of industries including trade associations, manufacturers, professional service firms, construction companies, physicians, nonprofits and high net worth individuals. Nicole lives in Atlanta with her husband and two children.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting)
Oglethorpe University, Atlanta, GA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
Ask Me About
- How tax planning can save you money
- How to determine which entity selection is best for your business
- How I train for triathlons and marathons
- Scuba diving with bull sharks