Skye B. Hensley, CPA
Skye Hensley joined Warren Averett in 2005 and is a Principal in the Firm’s Tax Division.
She has more than 11 years of public accounting experience. Skye’s primary responsibilities include supervising and managing corporate, partnership and individual taxation. She is also involved in training new hires, teaching CPE to staff and Members, and provides training for many of the software used in the Firm. Skye resides in Pace with her husband and three children.
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting, University of West Florida, Pensacola, FL
- Master of Accountancy, University of West Florida, Pensacola, FL
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tax planning for pass-through business and how to minimize tax liability
- Working together to make your business thrive
- How I can help you resolve your dispute with the IRS
- My love for teaching and growing talent in our tax department
- The challenge of raising identical twin girls