Tia Levanda, CPA
Tia Levanda joined the Firm in 2001 after working for three years with a Big Four firm in New Orleans and Birmingham.
She is a Member in the Tax Group specializing in multi-state tax returns and tax research and planning for clients in the retail, real estate and manufacturing industries. Tia is a member of the Firm’s Tax Best Practices Committee which establishes the internal policies and procedures for the tax practice firm-wide. She resides in Montgomery with her husband and two children.
- Bachelor of Science in Business (Accounting)
Louisiana Tech University, Ruston
- LA Masters of Science in Accounting, (Emphasis in Tax)
Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants
- St. Bede Child Development Center Advisory Board, Past President
Ask Me About
- My experience with real estate taxation
- How a cost segregation study can benefit your business
- How I can help resolve your dispute with the IRS
- My experience as an assistant coach for my son’s U6 soccer team.
- Why I had my own personalized bowling ball
- My kids!