Timothy A. Wilson, CPA
Tim Wilson has over 20 years of extensive experience in serving closely-held enterprises in industries such as manufacturing, construction and automotive.
Tim also specializes in a broad range of partnership and corporate tax matters as well as individual income taxes services. Tim resides in Oxford with his wife and two children.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting Jacksonville State University,
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kiwanis Club of Anniston, Board Member
Ask Me About
- How to qualify for a claim against BP relating to the oil spill
- Transitioning asset ownership of a large estate to my family
- Allocating overhead and calculating percentage of completion on your long-term construction contracts
- My favorite hobby – bass fishing, anywhere, anytime
- Being a member of Kiwanis & serving as chair for the “back-to-school shopping” committee
- Working on the audio/visual team at First Baptist Church of Oxford