James Cason, CPA
James Cason joined the Firm in 2005 and is a Member in the Firm’s Audit Division. His prior experience includes accounting and investment analytics with a publicly-traded life insurance company. He specializes in accounting advisory services, external and other specialized audits, review assurance services and turnaround advisory services. James serves clients in the higher education, nonprofit, construction, government, healthcare and manufacturing and distribution industries.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Birmingham-Southern College, Birmingham, AL
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Red Cross Mid-Alabama, Board Member
- Leadership Birmingham 2018
Ask Me About
- My European experiences
- How Warren Averett has aided failing businesses and assisted financial institutions in evaluating struggling companies.
- My work with the hospitals that I serve