Lee C. Parks, CPA
Lee Parks joined the Firm in 1997 and is a Member in the Firm’s Audit Division, as well as a leader for the Firm’s Public Sector Practice Group.
Lee specializes in planning and conducting audits for clients in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, governmental and nonprofit organizations. He also has extensive experience working with clients subject to the Single Audit under OMB A-133 requirements and those complying with the Governmental Accounting Standards Board. Lee resides in Montgomery with his wife and three daughters.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Master of Business Administration
Auburn University at Montgomery, Montgomery, AL
- Alabama Society of Public Accountants
- American Institute of Public Accountants
- Medical Outreach Ministries, Treasurer
- Montgomery Business Committee for the Arts, Treasurer
Ask Me About
- My work with institutions of higher education
- My work on the second largest City in Alabama
- How I can help cities with their budgets
- My latest deep sea fishing trip