Sandy J. Coaker, CPA
Sandy Coaker is the practice leader for Warren Averett Acumen, a service helping companies transform their business by delivering real time, collaborative advisory services through innovative cloud based solutions.
Sandy has over 25 years of experience working with privately-held companies in a broad range of industries including healthcare, hospitality and professional service firms. Joining Warren Averett in 2005, Sandy specializes in providing business advisory, accounting and taxation services. Her experience as a Chief Financial Officer and as a practicing CPA uniquely qualify her to provide day to day financial and management advisory services to clients.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting Auburn University, Auburn, AL
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Auburn University Women’s Philanthropy Board, Executive Committee
- Saint James School Performing Arts Guild, Past Treasurer
- Saint James United Methodist Church, Finance Committee
Ask Me About
- How I serve as a sounding board and resource for business owners and managers
- Ways to create step change in your organization that engages your people and benefits your customers
- Improving accountability in your management and financial processes
- Parenting a special needs child
- My passion for music and travel
- Using your gifts and talents to impact others