Visit our website to learn more about all of the services we offer, the experience of our team members and our office locations. www.WABenefitConsultants.com
Warren Averett Benefit Consultants, LLC provides retirement plan design and administration services for clients with plans ranging from one to 3,000 participants. The Firm assists a variety of organizations with comprehensive retirement plan services, including:
- Plan design, consultation and administration
- Plan compliance
- Daily Value Platform Plans (self-directed)
- Balance Forward Platform Plans (trustee or self-directed)
Whether your organization has an existing plan or is considering starting a new plan, the team at Warren Averett can help you streamline the administration and design a retirement plan that best fits the unique needs of your company. We can evaluate and recommend a design that will meet your goals; while understanding each employer has different needs and objectives.
We can work with any investment advisor the employer chooses. Our independence ensures that our recommendations come with your best interests in mind. We can recommend plan amendments or termination when warranted. We assist with determination of eligibility, vested benefits for each employee, and your unique compliance requirements.
Regardless of the design, Warren Averett has the experience and expertise to successfully handle any of your plan needs.
Types of Plans Served:
- 401(k) plans (traditional or safe harbor)
- 403(b) & 457(b) plans
- Cash Balance & Defined Benefit plans
- Cafeteria plans (Section 125/FSA)
- Profit sharing plans (including cross testing formula or aged based formula)
- Health & Welfare benefit plans
- Money purchase pension plans
- ESOPs & KSOPs
- Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plans
Other Services Offered:
- Human resource consulting
- Compensation consulting
- Foundation & Endowment recordkeeping
- Other Fringe Benefit Consulting