Colleen Sanchez, CPA
Colleen Sanchez joined Warren Averett in 2016 and is a Member in the Firm’s Audit Division.
She has 23 years of public accounting experience, holding leadership positions including Director of Employee Benefit Plans at Grant Thornton, LLP, Audit Manager at Babush, Neiman, Kornman & Johnson and Audit Manager at Deloitte and Touche, LLP. Colleen Resides in a northern Atlanta suburb with her husband and daughter.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants, Employee Benefit Taskforce
Ask Me About
- The importance of having an employee benefit plan specialist to perform your plan audits
- The importance of having partner involvement in your plan audits from start to finish in order to obtain an efficient plan audit
- My extensive experience auditing employee benefit plans for defined contribution defined benefit and health and welfare plans.
- Spending my weekends traveling with my daughter to USTA tennis tournaments
- My three four-legged children
- Being born and raised in upstate New York