Third-Annual List Honors Leading MSPs for
Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud & More
ChannelE2E, published by After Nines Inc., has named Warren Averett Technology Group to the Top 250 Public Cloud MSPs list for 2020 (http://www.ChannelE2E.com/top250).
The list and research identify and honor the top managed IT service providers (MSPs) that support customers on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and more.
The rankings are based on ChannelE2E’s 2020 readership survey combined with the digital media site’s global editorial coverage of managed cloud services. The third-annual list has expanded from 2019 (200 honorees) and 2018 (100 honorees) amid ChannelE2E’s continued readership growth, and the growing need for cloud-focused MSPs.
“We’re honored to receive this recognition,” says Emily Jones, Practice Leader and Director of Operations for Warren Averett Technology Group. “We’re very proud of the hosting changes we’ve made in moving from a private datacenter to cloud hosting in Azure. Our team is dedicated to providing forward-thinking services and solutions so that our clients can thrive in this ever-evolving world of technology.”
“After Nines Inc. and ChannelE2E congratulate Warren Averett Technology Group on this year’s honor,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “Businesses worldwide require MSPs like Warren Averett Technology Group to ensure safe, successful and secure cloud migrations backed by ongoing support.”
Highlights from the associated ChannelE2E research include:
- Public Cloud MSP Revenue Growth: MSP honorees, on average, expect to generate $29.2 million in public cloud revenues in 2020, up 38% from 2019.
- Geography: MSP honorees are headquartered in 29 different countries, and 51% of the MSP honorees are headquartered outside of North America.
- Public Cloud Platforms Supported: 82% of the MSP honorees support Microsoft Azure, followed by AWS (65%), Google Cloud Platform (23%) and VMware Cloud on AWS (18%).
- Largest Revenue Share: 44% of MSP honorees said Microsoft Azure generates the bulk of their public cloud revenues, followed by AWS (41%).
- Cybersecurity: Public cloud MSPs are growing their focus on cloud security posture management (CSPM), extended detection and response (XDR), and additional cyber services.
- M&A: Mergers, acquisitions and private equity investments continue to accelerate across the public cloud MSP sector. MSP honorees have made more than two dozen acquisitions in the past year.
The Top 250 Public Cloud MSPs list and research were overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.ChannelE2E.com/top250.
Click here to learn more about Warren Averett Technology Group.