David K. Salters, CSP, TSC
David is a Member of Warren Averett and serves as the Director of Sales and Operations for the Firm’s staffing affiliate, Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting.
David’s career includes more than 12 years of recruiting, business development and sales management. He joined Warren Averett in 2010 after working at a national staffing firm, where he was named Business Development Manager of the Year for 2009. He focuses primarily on overseeing the division’s business development, strategic planning, operations, marketing, recruitment and geographic expansion, and serves as a leader within the Firm’s Staffing and Recruiting Practice Group. David resides in Gardendale with his wife and three children.
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies,
University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Birmingham Business Journal’s Top 40 Under 40, 2012
- Business Development Manager of the Year, National Staffing Firm
- U.S. Advisory Board Member of Life for Children Ministry, Kenya
- Future of Our Community Utilizing Schools, Board Member
Ask Me About
- Finding your next accounting, finance, technology or engineering professional
- My work with energy companies and engineering firms
- How a flexible workforce can improve your profitability
- Drilling fresh water wells in Africa
- How my wife told me that we were having our youngest child
- Helping create a city school system